shop update

ufff... I haven't been here for a while. it's been a very busy year, many changes, big transitions and, I suppose, new insights. I bought a flat, got a studio, didn't have time for studio, lost the studio (I haven't lost the flat). I haven't been doing much art and i've been questioning the existence of this blog and my motivation to posting stuff on here. 
but recently, with f going to nursery for couple of hours some days, I have started a process of turning my natural inclination towards drawing little faces into something tangible, and perhaps even something - sort of - useful. to cut long story short, I'm experimenting in making little brooches that people could pin on their coats and maybe relate to a little bit. I'll see where it takes me. 
I uploaded some of them on my old abandoned etsy shop. they are little unique characters with made up names, and I'm thinking, it would be fun challenge to make special custom orders of babies or children that actually exist. if you're interested, give me a shout.

thanks for reading/looking!













Comments